- Research Subject
I study the Japanese language of the past and the materials written in the past Japanese. The main subjects of my research are Nara-period grammars such as kakari-musubi and Shomono materials(lecture notes on the Chinese classics) in Muromachi-period.
- Research Fields
- Japanese Linguistics, Philology, Historical Linguistics
- Faculty - Division / Research Group / Laboratory
- Division of Humanities / Research Group of Linguistics / Laboratory of Linguistics
- Graduate School - Division / Department / Laboratory
- Division of Humanities / Department of Linguistics / Laboratory of Linguistics
- School - Course / Laboratory
- Division of Humanities and Human Sciences / Course of Linguistics and Literature / Laboratory of Linguistics
Replace “(at)” with “@” when sending email.Foreign exchange students who want to be research students (including Japanese residents) should apply for the designated period in accordance with the “Research Student Application Guidelines”. Even if you send an email directly to the staff, there is no reply.
- Related Links