- Research Subject
My current research interests focus on the social mechanisms behind the relationships between individuals’ religiosity and subjective well-being. My methodological interests are on quantitative survey data analysis, measurement development and cross-cultural comparisons.
- Research Fields
- Sociology of Religion, subjective well-being, value studies
- Faculty - Division / Research Group / Laboratory
- Division of Human Sciences / Research Group of Sociology / Laboratory of Sociology
- Graduate School - Division / Department / Laboratory
- Division of Human Sciences / Department of Sociology / Laboratory of Sociology
- School - Course / Laboratory
- Division of Humanities and Human Sciences / Course of Human Sciences / Laboratory of Sociology
Replace “(at)” with “@” when sending email.Foreign exchange students who want to be research students (including Japanese residents) should apply for the designated period in accordance with the “Research Student Application Guidelines”. Even if you send an email directly to the staff, there is no reply.
- Related Links