- Research Subject
My research focuses on the history of the Advaita Vedānta school among Indian philosophical ones. In particular, I am paying attention to the active introduction of bhakti thought by the Advaita Vedānta in the 16th-18th centuries, and aiming to construct a history of the Advaita doctrine from the establishment of that in the 8th century to the present Smārta school.
- Research Fields
- Indian Philosophy, History of Indian Philosophy
- Faculty - Division / Research Group / Laboratory
- Division of Humanities / Research Group of Philosophy and Religious Studies / Laboratory of Religious Studies and Indian Philosophy
- Graduate School - Division / Department / Laboratory
- Division of Humanities / Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies / Laboratory of Religious Studies and Indian Philosophy
- School - Course / Laboratory
- Division of Humanities and Human Sciences / Course of Philosophy and Cultural Studies / Laboratory of Religious Studies and Indian Philosophy
Replace “(at)” with “@” when sending email.Foreign exchange students who want to be research students (including Japanese residents) should apply for the designated period in accordance with the “Research Student Application Guidelines”. Even if you send an email directly to the staff, there is no reply.
- Related Links