- Research Subject
I am interested in how we see the world, especially how we use spatial and temporal contexts to process visual information in the brain. I mainly conduct experimental research using psychophysical methods.
- Research Fields
- Vision Science
- Faculty - Division / Research Group / Laboratory
- Division of Human Sciences / Research Group of Psychology / Laboratory of Psychology
- Graduate School - Division / Department / Laboratory
- Division of Human Sciences / Department of Psychology / Laboratory of Psychology
- School - Course / Laboratory
- Division of Humanities and Human Sciences / Course of Human Sciences / Laboratory of Psychology
Replace “(at)” with “@” when sending email.Foreign exchange students who want to be research students (including Japanese residents) should apply for the designated period in accordance with the “Research Student Application Guidelines”. Even if you send an email directly to the staff, there is no reply.
- Related Links